Datingniches net Cam sex line

Posted by / 15-Oct-2017 19:11

Datingniches net

Lior Ronen and Finro are not registered financial advisers and shall not have any liability for any damages of any kind whatsoever relating to this material.

By accepting this material, you acknowledge, understand and accept the foregoing.

Internet and media giant, IAC/Inter Active Corp (IACI) recently announced its intent to spin off The Match Group and pursue an IPO for the independent company.Let's take a deeper look into that industry and TMG's portfolio.As mentioned above, e Dating (online and mobile dating service) is a .2B market and accounts for 75% of the total dating industry in the United States, where the other 25% accounts for matchmakers' services and singles' events.The spin-off of IAC's dating business joins a long list of successful spin-offs from IAC that created leading, independent companies while yielding an impressive return for investors, as shown in chart 1 below.Famous examples of IAC's previous spin-offs include the travel company Expedia (NASDAQ: EXPE), which later spun-off Trip Advisor (NASDAQ: TRIP), Lending Tree (NASDAQ: TREE), Ticket Master, which merged with Live Nation to create Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV), and Home Shopping Network (NASDAQ: HSNI) to name a few examples.

datingniches net-58datingniches net-84datingniches net-75

Before The Princeton Review acquisition, non-dating revenues accounted for only 2% of TMG's revenues; however, after the acquisition, non-dating revenues jumped 6 times to 12% of TMG's revenues, as shown in chart 2 below.

One thought on “datingniches net”